SaaS Business Development webinar series
A new series of free webinars for SaaS Executives and Partner Management has been announced. These webinars will provide management with the latest approaches, market insights and best practice for developing SaaS and Cloud business. The webinars will be delivered by experts in their fields with case studies and open Q&A sessions. Attendees also receive complementary trial access to on-line tools and samples of latest SaaS business data.
Key note: Delta January 25th 4pm GMT/11am EDT
- SaaS Business – The risks and opportunities
- Business Assessment – where are you now and how do you compare?
- Developing Killer Value Propositions not Me too
- Pricing to win for you and the customer
- New markets, exports and avoiding cannibalisation
- Effective executions
2 – Prepare Your Business for 2017 with The Softletter SaaS Report
Key note: Softletter February 8th 4pm GMT/11am EDT
3 – Business opportunities in the hybrid SaaS and Cloud
Key note: Pulsant February 22nd 4pm GMT/11am EDT
4 – Transforming your sales teams for SaaS and Cloud
Key note: SETA March 8th 4pm GMT/11am EDT